“The channel God uses in revival is the channel of a broken heart…
just as there is no state of soil more satisfying to the gardener than that which is mellow and pliable, crumbling to pieces at his touch, so there is no heart more satisfying to God than that which breaks at His touch, that crumbles under His mighty, yet tender hand.” (Ps. 51:17) — Arthur Wallis
Reread Hosea 10:12 and observe the 5 keys to revival in this passage.
1. Revival centers in the Lord Jesus Himself.
• “seek the Lord until He comes.”
2. Revival requires preparation
• “break up your unplowed ground”
• “sow for yourselves righteousness”
3. Revival produces eternal fruit
• “reap the fruit of unfailing love”
4. Revival is a sovereign happening
• “It is time…”
5. Revival is divinely disruptive
• “until He comes and showers righteousness on you.”
“The prepared heart becomes the praying heart that prevails with God… It is only out of a heart ploughed deep that there proceeds that kind of praying that prevails with God and brings revival.” (In the Day of His Power by Arthur Wallis)
P R A Y E R F O C U S
• Pray for a tender heart – “Search me, O God.” Invite Him to show you anything that hinders His work of revival in your heart
• Pray for our children to hunger and thirst for a deep encounter with the Lord Jesus.
• Pray for His Spirit to be poured out upon our children and the youth of this nation, and especially in our churches.
By Pastors Charles and Dotty